Services include a range of consultancy work including :
• Expert witness for technical matters concerning building works of all sizes,
progress assessment for all types of construction from houses to major construction
• Preparation of reports and appearing in court and arbitration hearings to give evidence on those reports,
• Estimates prepared for a wide range of works from simple houses to complicated commercial work
• Regularly give evidence of an expert nature for mediation and arbitration work.
• Contract administration and advice, especially in the residential arena.
• Reports for insurance companies on a range of areas, including fire investigation and construction related matters - water ingress, building movement etc, including preparation of the cost to repair .
Report on the condition of buildings and arranging for the necessary repairs and maintenance for Body Corporate and private apartment buildings
Stage inspection Reports
Either of your new home or if you are buying a partially completed project.
Initial Project Documentation and Negotiations.
We can assist the client by reviewing the documents – plans, specifications and contract prior to signing up with your builder.
We can also assist with negotiations with the client/builder to ensure that the client achieves the best possible deal, cost and time wise.
Current Condition Status Reports
We can inspect your building and give you a report on its current condition –
Of rental properties before and after rentals,
For a current status report prior to neighbouring work is undertaken
These are prepared as necessary for use in the VCAT and/or court situation in accordance with the current Rules of Procedure for these institutions.
They are descriptive in nature and contain photographs where appropriate
FEE FOR SERVICE
Our fees and services are in accordance with our Terms of Engagement – a copy can be obtained by contacting our office.
Please contact our office for a free quotation for your work.
We accept payment by, cash, direct debit or bank cheque. Reports are released once payment has been received
Pre-purchase Inspections –
Note: WE DO NOT undertake pre-purchase inspections. We can recommend people who will undertake this work for you.